The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enable_dl = off broke customers admin panel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by salvatore333, May 17, 2007.

1. salvatore333

salvatore333 Well-Known Member

Can somebody please give me a quick step by step to get this working for just this one customer? Thanks very much.

her site uses a control panel through *******.com/admin, and then after I disabled enable_dl as per the csf firewall guide it stopped working giving her this error message:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Dynamically loaded extentions aren't enabled in /home/********/public_html/admin/index.php on line 2
    PHP script /home/********/public_html/admin/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires the SourceGuardian loader ixed.4.4.lin. The SourceGuardian loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the SourceGuardian php encoder site to download required loader.

2. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You will need to install the SourceGuardian loaders into the server-wide php.ini or into a local copy of the php.ini on that account (if you are running PHP as CGI, i.e. suPHP or phpsuexec).

You can download the loaders at:

http://www.sourceguardian.com/ixeds

3. salvatore333

salvatore333 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your response.