Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Enter URL won't load, but google search will

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jonh, Dec 19, 2018.

1. jonh

jonh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    For all domains on my account if I enter the full url into browser the site won't load. If I search google for the sites and click the link from google, they open instantly.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Sounds like you're blocked to me. Have you tried accessing the site from another IP address like for instance on your mobile device?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. baronn

baronn Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Are you using the opera browser by any chance? if so it routes its requests via a specific IP which may be the reason why when you check google search results your site pops up as that IP may not be blocked. FYI if you have CFS (config server firewall) installed make sure your not blocked there in any of the ban lists as info prostated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...