The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eror 404 - I f**** up everything :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deutschland, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Deutschland

Deutschland Registered

Dear Support,

My Main Domain is "ebox-cs.mojkgb.com" (without the quotes) and I had installed phpbb3 forum on that domain, actually on "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/forum/". So If I typed "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/forum/" it would open my forum page but if I opened "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/" it would open Blank Index page where was this Forum and if you click it would redirect you to forum. So this "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/" was almost blank page, background is white and it wrote Index and underneath it wrote /forum and you can only click on that forum.

I wanted to make redirect so If you type ""www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/" it would redirect you to "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/forum/" and so I went to my cPanel and to my Redirects and I was adding something and when it didn't work I deleted redirects and now when I try to access my website whether I type "www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/forum/" or ""www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/" it show's this:

Code:
    Not Found

The requested URL /home/eboxcsmo/public_html/http:://ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
    Here's the picture:
    untitled.jpg

Can you please help me?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This works and is the install screen for the forum: /www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/forum/ and this works: /http://www.ebox-cs.mojkgb.com/ just needs an index.html of some sort dropped in there.

3. Deutschland

Deutschland Registered

Hello there mate,

Are you willing to help me, I mean I'll give you access to my CPANEL so you could see the problem and try to help me. Please mate?

Sincerely, Deutschland.

#3 Deutschland, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  4. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I'm sorry I can't. Your host can though, thats the first place to go.