v88.0.14

alirezam50

Registered
Sep 14, 2020
iran
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
I installed SSL letsencrypt, it was enabled on most domains, but it is not enabled on one domain
Gives the following error. please guide me

I deleted it several times and reactivated it but it did not activate

Attachments

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Can you upload the screenshot with better resolution? I can't zoom and read it.

alirezam50

Registered
Sep 14, 2020
iran
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Can you upload the screenshot with better resolution? I can't zoom and read it.
Error creating SSL in C Panel
MASTER DCV: 400 urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns (There was a problem with a DNS query) (DNS problem: query timed out looking up A for domain.com) 400 urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns (There was a problem with a DNS query) (DNS problem: SERVFAIL looking up TXT for _acme-challenge.domain.com - the domain's nameservers may be malfunctioning)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
that's the problem...your domain name is not resolving. Is it using the server's nameservers or a third party?

Reactions: alirezam50

cPanelLauren

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
This is correct, there is an issue with the nameservers associated with the domain, either that or the domain does not have a valid A Record.

Reactions: alirezam50

alirezam50

Registered
Sep 14, 2020
iran
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This is correct, there is an issue with the nameservers associated with the domain, either that or the domain does not have a valid A Record.
that's the problem...your domain name is not resolving. Is it using the server's nameservers or a third party?

I did not understand, tell me where to give a screenshot to check or if necessary, enter a code

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You should check the name servers of the domain name (dig domain.com NS) and make sure those nameservers are resolving (nslookup nameserver.com). Alternatively you can hire a cPanel Professional to have a look from System Administration Services