ERR_FAIL (restore databases)

cPRex

Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello @grof,

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to watch the cPanel error logs at /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log whle you perform that backup upload. Since that error is part of the cPanel interface I would expect there to be helpful details in that log file.

If you aren't able to find anything useful in that log you can always contact our support team through tickets.cpanel.net and we'd be happy to examine the system for you on our side. If you do decide to submit a ticket, please let us know the ticket number here so we can update this thread with a resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

grof

Oct 6, 2019
maribor
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello.
I cant restore databases from cpanel, i try from phpmyadmin same problem also from ssh same problem.
When i click on upload i am getting this error and dont know where is the problem.
Here is screenshot:

here is the problem
i try from whm,cpanel, ssh, phpmyadmin but everytime i am getting same error.

i find this error
Code:
error reading status line from remote server 127.0.0.1:2086, referer: https://whm.xxx-xx.xxx/cpsessxxxxxxxxxxxx/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/phpmyadmin.css.php?nocache=6238195239ltr&server=1
Any help please

Attachments

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Your forum profile lists you as Website Owner, without root access, you might do better to contact your Hosting Provider about this. If you do have root access, you might find this tutorial helpful:

grof

Oct 6, 2019
maribor
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
i am website owner, i create a package and account for me, so i put shell and cgi access.
First time when i join to cpanel i didnt have problem, after that i reinstall my VPS amd make same like before, but then started to get this error.

grof

Oct 6, 2019
maribor
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
well..i found problem
problen is .sql.gz
the backup what i wanted to restore was backup.sql.gz
so i cant restore sql.gz
but when i try to restore backup.sql then its ok..
so problem is beacuse i cant restore sql.gz