Error 500 No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr))

ema_eltuti

Jun 16, 2015
Argentina
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Good morning from Argentina.

After updating WHM I get the following error:

Code:
tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
        Cpanel::Server::internal_error(Cpanel::Server=HASH(0x3e6c760), "No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr)): The subpro"...) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6052
        cpanel::cpsrvd::internal_error("No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr)): The subpro"...) called at cpsrvd.pl line 9144
        cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_subprocess_failure(3, "html", 0, "No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr)): The subpro"...) called at cpsrvd.pl line 7268
        cpanel::cpsrvd::subprocess_handler("whostmgr (whostmgr)", IO::Handle=GLOB(0x3e6ccd0), IO::Handle=GLOB(0x3e6c2f8), 0, "html") called at cpsrvd.pl line 7478
        cpanel::cpsrvd::cpHandler("app", "whostmgr", "json", 0) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6176
        cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc_whostmgrd() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1882
        cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc(HASH(0x213e0d0)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 1493
        cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1073
        cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 437
Internal Server Error: "GET /cpsess6007459277/ HTTP/1.1" 500 No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr)): The subprocess exited with status 127 (EKEYEXPIRED).

##################################################################################
As I can fix the error?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Please post the output from:

Code:
cat /usr/local/cpanel/version
Does the issue continue if you force an update of cPanel via "/scripts/upcp --force"?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
500 No response from subprocess (whostmgr (whostmgr)): The subprocess exited with status 127 (EKEYEXPIRED)
Hello :)

I've seen a few instances where this error message was the result of duplicate cPanel RPMs installed on the server. Please run the following commands and let us know if it helps:

Code:
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/autorepair fix_duplicate_cpanel_rpms
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/upcp --force
Thank you.