Registered
Feb 7, 2019
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I've done a SOAP integration via PHP to the following link
Code:
http://example.com:91/WS/AdcomWS.exe/wsdl/IP
product works normal on localhost with wampserver but when I put the normal script from an error of phaser WSDL, I spoke with server support that reported having to open port 91 and when it opened it worked but I tested on two other (Godaddy, Hostgator) servers that use cpanel and in them also did not work, I tested on two other servers (kinghost, Skymail) and these worked on both port 91 is closed. Can it be some standard cpanel lock?
using php 5.6

Code:
http://example.com:91/WS/AdcomWS.exe/wsdl/IProduto
Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from

Last edited by a moderator:

Denis Cunha

Registered
Feb 7, 2019
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
in my wampserver localhost also works but in the server not online, I tested on 3 servers with cpanel and I do not understand why only in these there is the lock
Hello @Denis Cunha

port 91 is a pretty non-standard port have you tried over port 80? There's no cPanel standard lock, you might check the following from stackoverflow:

SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from - but works on WAMP
in my wampserver localhost also works but in the server not online, I tested on 3 servers with cpanel and I do not understand why only in these there is the lock

this comes from the company that provides the access to the webservice they informed that they have always used this port and as I did the integration with php and cpanel I identified this problem.

follows the print with the return of the query via curl in the terminal

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @Denis Cunha

That error indicates that the port specifically is refusing the connection, which indicates it's closed. You need to check the server's firewall, iptables or CSF if you're using it as well as any hardware appliances you may be using such as a router or hardware firewall.

You can confirm whether or not the port is open or not using nmap. From the Linux terminal you can run the following

For TCP:
Code:
nmap -Pn <ipaddress> -p 91
UDP
Code:
nmap -sU <ipaddress> -p 91

Last edited: