The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error at end of completing database

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by jm102881, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jm102881

jm102881 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello! This is my first post here. Please forgive me if this is the wrong location or if this exact question has been asked before. After searching, I couldn't find this exact issue.

I am trying to build a website using cPanel and Wordpress. After creating the database and right before you are able to start editing the Wordpress page, I am receiving an error message.

I have tried to follow some tutorials on youtube but neither are working. The first one uses Filezilla, and when i put in the reqiured information and go to QuickConnect, it gave me the message : No nodename No servname.

- Removed - at the 13:29 mark is where I run into the issue

- Removed - at 5:25 here, it doesn'allow me to put in the username-admin to complete the process.

It gives me Server not found page when I try to.

It may very well be a problem with my hosting provider, however, they are closed all weekend. That is why I am trying here, because if I can go ahead and get if figured out, I would like to.

I can provide any information you may need...

Thank you for any assistance or help you can provide.

#1 jm102881, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Ameya Barwe

Ameya Barwe Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

Can you provide screenshot of your issue so that I can further take a look. :)

3. jm102881

jm102881 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    upload_2016-6-19_23-34-24.png

This is the error message im getting using Filezilla.... like its the incorrect password...ive tried my hosting password, database password and another password

On cPanel, Ive created two separate databases thinking I may have done it incorrectly the first time...both are not working...

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Were you able to address the issue with your web hosting provider? It looks like a potential issue with the username/password credentials (e.g. suspended account, cPhulk lock) based on the output in the uploaded image.

Thank you.