error: clcommon: get_lve_version: Can`t open file /proc/lve/list

Brooky A

Sep 16, 2015
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi Guys,

I'm getting this bounced email every few seconds!! Huuuuuuullllp!!

Code:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
   root cannot accept local mail deliveries
Reporting-MTA: dns; eu1.xxx.net

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]

Subject: Cron <[email protected]> /usr/bin/flock -n /var/run/cloudlinux_processpaneluser.cronlock /usr/sbin/processpaneluserspackages
Date: 1 October 2018 at 21:55:02 BST
To: [email protected]

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @Brooky A

Firstly the bounce is being received because you've not set where to forward root's mail. You can set this at WHM>>Server Contacts>>Edit System Mail preferences

Second, the error message you're getting usually indicates that though you've installed cloudlinux you're not actually booted into the CloudLinux Kernel.

Thanks!

Martin_B

Registered
Oct 16, 2019
Ireland
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello

I have just switched hosts to and we are also getting a similar error message as above to one of our email accounts every 5 min. We can send and receive emails no problem but the error keeps coming. We have updated the latest build of cPanel 82.0.16 . Any help appriciated

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 October 2019 16:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cron <[email protected]> /usr/bin/flock -n /var/run/cloudlinux_processpaneluser.cronlock /usr/sbin/processpaneluserspackages

Martin_B

Registered
Oct 16, 2019
Ireland
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello @Martin_B

Your profile indicates you're a website owner which would indicate that you don't have root access to this server. That specific error message is unable to be resolved without root access - to resolve this I'd advise you to contact your provider for further assistance.

Thanks for the reply Lauren. I have switched to a cloud VPS and I actually do have root access to this server. My new hosts have not seen this error before and are not sure how to fix it hence why I'm asking for help here. If you could point me in the right direction as to where I can sort this out I'd really appreciate it.

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @Martin_B

They might first check their license is valid and being recognized with CloudLinux network, if that checks out try reinstalling LVE manager and its associated packages.

If that doesn't resolve the issue they might also open a ticket with us if they purchased their CloudLinux License directly through us or through CloudLinux if they purchased it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin_B