The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error:Could not complete request. Query:Select "Inbox"., Reason Given:[ServerBug]internal error occu

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by pawan, Mar 13, 2014.

1. pawan

pawan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Dear Sir,

our one client have many email id's on the centos 6.4 server.
    there all email id's are working fine in through squirrelmail , but only one email id have their a problem.
    error is
    "Error:Could not complete request. Query:Select "Inbox"., Reason Given:[ServerBug]internal error occur. Refer to sever log more information.[208.109.161.20]
    i send you a screenshot please please notify this, and please tell me how i solve this issue, and how i correct the squirrel webmail.
    I 'm searching in internet they say change some change mail location in dovecot.conf file.
    but why we do some change in dovecot.conf file, because all Email'id on this server working fine, only issue on one email id. so please tell me, how i can resolve this issue.

ANYBODY GIVE ME SOLUTION THE WHAT SHOULD I DO

Attached Files:

2. pawan

pawan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Inbox is not opining in Squirrel Mail

when i open squirrel-mail is login fine, thenafter to login, My Inbox is not open and is not showing, I able to to show my Draft, Sent Items but Inbox is not showing, and also inbox mails is not showing.
    I'm sending you a screen shot. Could you tell me How can i correct this problem, however all emails id's squirrelmail is working fine on this same server....

Thanks
    Pawan

Attached Files:

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: Error:Could not complete request. Query:Select "Inbox"., Reason Given:[ServerBug]internal error

Hello :)

Could you check /var/log/maillog for this email account to see if you notice any specific entries related to the error? EX:

Code:
    grep user@domain /var/log/maillog
    Thank you.