Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 3 in the chunky parser - code: 56

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonjimar, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Jonjimar

Jonjimar Member

Hello,

I'm using the WHMCS, the api work fine for lasted version 11.24, but actually I have another server with 11.25, and I have the report of a new account created with the next error "Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 3 in the chunky parser - code: 56"...

Someone know how to fix it????

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english...

Jonathan J.

#1 Jonjimar, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. rgpayne

rgpayne Well-Known Member

I too would like to hear from WHMCS and Cpanel on this subject as it has got on too longer with a fix by one of them

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rgpayne

rgpayne Well-Known Member

Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 2 in the chunky parser - code: 56

Any response to this cpanel?? Dave someone ??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cPanelDavidL

cPanelDavidL Member
    Staff Member

We are looking to recreate this issue presently. Would someone be able to walk us through recreation of this error?

5. MattDees

MattDees Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you are encountering this issue, please open up a ticket with us at https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit

With this ticket please include credentials to access both the WHMCS installation and the cPanel server in question. I have had this issue reported to me about a week ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem (thus why I need access to an affected WHMCS installation).

6. ma77z

ma77z Registered

Just got a reply back from my hosting support. They have been speaking to WHMCS and cPanel and got this reply:

"It appears that there are some issues with the way that cPanel handles STDERR output over non-SSL connections. It would seem that it's writing them to socket rather than the error_log."

There is a couple of things they recommend:

If you have access to WHM, go to Tweak Settings and untick 'Display Errors in cPanel instead of logging them to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log'
    (apparently cPanel is removing that option in cPanel v11.25.1)

Also if you enable SSL access in WHMCS (Under Setup -> Servers -> Edit Server at the bottom) It should stop the error from occurring.