Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 3 in the chunky parser - code: 56

Jonjimar

Dec 1, 2008
Hello,

I'm using the WHMCS, the api work fine for lasted version 11.24, but actually I have another server with 11.25, and I have the report of a new account created with the next error "Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 3 in the chunky parser - code: 56"...

Someone know how to fix it????

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english...

Jonathan J.

Last edited:

rgpayne

Feb 25, 2003
Texas
I too would like to hear from WHMCS and Cpanel on this subject as it has got on too longer with a fix by one of them

Hello,

I'm using the WHMCS, the api work fine for lastet version 11.24, but actually I have another server with 11.25, and I have the report of a new account created with the next error "Error: (Curl Error) Received problem 3 in the chunky parser - code: 56"...

Someone know how to fix it????

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english...

Jonathan J.

MattDees

Apr 29, 2005
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you are encountering this issue, please open up a ticket with us at https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit

With this ticket please include credentials to access both the WHMCS installation and the cPanel server in question. I have had this issue reported to me about a week ago and have been unable to reproduce the problem (thus why I need access to an affected WHMCS installation).

ma77z

Registered
Apr 19, 2010
Just got a reply back from my hosting support. They have been speaking to WHMCS and cPanel and got this reply:

"It appears that there are some issues with the way that cPanel handles STDERR output over non-SSL connections. It would seem that it's writing them to socket rather than the error_log."

There is a couple of things they recommend:

If you have access to WHM, go to Tweak Settings and untick 'Display Errors in cPanel instead of logging them to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log'
(apparently cPanel is removing that option in cPanel v11.25.1)

Also if you enable SSL access in WHMCS (Under Setup -> Servers -> Edit Server at the bottom) It should stop the error from occurring.