Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error DNS NS - SOA - MX - WW

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by Angel Benites, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Angel Benites

Angel Benites Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Acabo de instalar la nueva versión de Cpanel y al parecer viene con un problema con Bind.

1.- Eh configurado los NS Record A de mi dominio principal en name.com

Sigo teniendo el mismo problema.

- Removed -

Code:
    Mismatched NS records:
    WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.

[IMG] DNS servers responded:
    ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
    The ones that did not respond are:
    158.69.xxx.xx

Multiple Nameservers ERROR:
    Looks like you have less than 2 nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

SOA [ SOA record No valid SOA record came back!

MX [ MX Records Oh well, I did not detect any MX records so you probably don't have any and if you know you should have then they may be missing at your nameservers!

WWW [ WWW A Record ERROR: I could not get any A records for www.example.com!

(I only do a cache request, if you recently added a WWW A record, it might not show up here.)

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Could you review the guide linked below and let us know if the issue persists after following the documented steps?

How to Set Up Nameservers in a cPanel Environment - cPanel Knowledge Base - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.

Translation:

Hola,

¿Podría revisar la guía que se adjunta a continuación y hacernos saber si el problema persiste después de seguir los pasos documentados?

How to Set Up Nameservers in a cPanel Environment - cPanel Knowledge Base - cPanel Documentation

Gracias.