glenwheeler

May 10, 2011
Hi Guys,

I keep getting this message in WHM. It has only just started happening. I have checked some other posts on this forum and they seem to be outdated a bit as I cannot find what they mention within WHM. This is the message I get when I go to add a addon domain.

"Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 95.215.227.89,95.215.227.88 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver."

Any help would be awesome, thanks.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Are those IP addresses added to your server, or are they the IP addresses used on a remote DNS server? If they are not added to the server, you can add them in under "Remote Name Server IPs" in:

"WHM >> IP Functions >> Configure Remote Service IPs"

Thank you.

docbreed

Jul 18, 2005
I have the same issue but these are my correct nameservers that are associated to my server..

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 216.86.150.244,216.86.150.245 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

hoststop

Dec 6, 2011
Bolton, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have the same issue but these are my correct nameservers that are associated to my server..

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 216.86.150.244,216.86.150.245 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
You either need to perform cPanelMichael suggested OR set Allow Remote Domains & Allow unregistered domains to On in Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings as root.

minosjl

Jun 4, 2011
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Dear friend,

This kind of error is riced from your end because you are trying to add an addon domain on particular cPanel account both having different name server and may be pointing to different servers. This kind of setting is not allowed by default in cPanel servers due to security reasons. I hope you understood the root cause.

Thank you.