The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error from park wrapper: WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glenwheeler, Oct 14, 2011.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Member

Hi Guys,

I keep getting this message in WHM. It has only just started happening. I have checked some other posts on this forum and they seem to be outdated a bit as I cannot find what they mention within WHM. This is the message I get when I go to add a addon domain.

"Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 95.215.227.89,95.215.227.88 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver."

Any help would be awesome, thanks.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Member

BTW, I have the domain name registered and the domain name is using the correct name servers.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Are those IP addresses added to your server, or are they the IP addresses used on a remote DNS server? If they are not added to the server, you can add them in under "Remote Name Server IPs" in:

"WHM >> IP Functions >> Configure Remote Service IPs"

Thank you.

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Member

Got that working now, cheers guys!

5. docbreed

docbreed Well-Known Member

I have the same issue but these are my correct nameservers that are associated to my server..

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 216.86.150.244,216.86.150.245 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

6. hoststop

hoststop Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You either need to perform cPanelMichael suggested OR set Allow Remote Domains & Allow unregistered domains to On in Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings as root.

7. minosjl

minosjl Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Dear friend,

This kind of error is riced from your end because you are trying to add an addon domain on particular cPanel account both having different name server and may be pointing to different servers. This kind of setting is not allowed by default in cPanel servers due to security reasons. I hope you understood the root cause.

Thank you.