The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error in enable and disable csf

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by robocap, Jan 8, 2007.

1. robocap

robocap Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Will time i upgardes cpanel to new cpanel and want disable csf take to me error

/etc/chkserv.d/chkservd.conf converted
    Stopping chkservd: [FAILED]
    Starting chkservd: Can't locate Cpanel/Fileman.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DiskUsage.pm line 13.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DiskUsage.pm line 13.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/chkservd line 13.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/chkservd line 13.
    [FAILED]

Please help me

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Are you running EDGE? If so, upgrade it - there was a bug in EDGE that broke chkservd