The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error in SquirrelMail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Neil Shuker, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Neil Shuker

Neil Shuker Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Guys,
    We just had an issue at the data center where it all shut down, finally we are now back up and running, however I have got this error coming up on SquirrelMail but only on two mailboxes. The error is below

ERROR
    ERROR: IMAP server closed the connection.
    Query: FETCH 91360:91434,91442:91464,91466:91549,91556:91573 (INTERNALDATE FLAGS BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (From Content-Type X-Priority Subject Importance Priority)])
    Server responded:* BYE Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2016-02-12 18:55:15]

I have SSH into the server and looked in var/cpanel/squirrelmail/ but there is no logs in there. Where else would to logs be for the squirrelmail, and does anyone else have any ideas how to fix this. I have restart IMAP server and also Mail Server (exim) and that hasn't fixed it. The only other strange thing is both mailboxes that are having this issue the client use Mac Mail.

Many thanks for your help and advice
    Neil

2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :),

Can you please check your cPanel error logs file and let me know if you are getting any error in that error logs file.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator