Error installing SSL certificate

cds-au

Registered
Oct 16, 2015
Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am trying to install an SSL cert through WHM. It's a fresh install, however I used the transfer tool to create the account I am trying to set up with SSL.

I click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain in WHM and enter the relevant information into the corresponding fields. I press Install and then I get taken to the top of the page and it shows this error:

Code:
AH00548: NameVirtualHost has no effect and will be removed in the next release /var/tmp/2942.WHOSTMGR_BIN_XML_API_PL__.9FZa1WrQTBGhyicl.tmp:316

AH00526: Syntax error on line 1 of [Test Configuration File]:

<VirtualHost> cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section
I have tried the following (as mentioned in other similar threads):
Code:
/scripts/rebuildhttpdconf
/scripts/rebuilddnsconfig
These don't report any errors or anything out of the ordinary.

I have also run
and it says
Syntax OK
What can I do to fix this?

WHM 11.52.0 (build 15) on CentOS 6.7 x64

cds-au

Registered
Oct 16, 2015
Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I terminated the account on the new server and manually restored the account. I guess there was a mis-configured configuration file in the remote server's homedir, as the SSL cert installed without any issues. Oh well - it seems to be fixed now.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
New I terminated the account on the new server and manually restored the account. I guess there was a mis-configured configuration file in the remote server's homedir, as the SSL cert installed without any issues. Oh well - it seems to be fixed now.
Hello :)

I am happy to see the issue is now resolved. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.