Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error Log keeps showing Flash not found [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WeezelDS, Nov 18, 2005.

1. WeezelDS

WeezelDS Member

Error Log keeps showing Flash not found

Hello,
    I keep seeing the same error in my error log, and I can't figure out what it is, or where its coming from. As a sidenote, the only flash on my site is from remote banners that affiliates have given me.

[Thu Nov 17 07:43:25 2005] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] File does not exist: /home/my_dir/public_html/HyperText Transfer Protocol//download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab

this happens over and over....any ideas on what it is and/or how to make it stop?

Thanks in advance,
    WeezelDS

2. WeezelDS

WeezelDS Member

bump

nobody has had this happen?

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Firstly, please don't bump threads, people will answer them if they want to.

The error in the apache log file would suggest that you have a broken hyperlink on one of the web pages in that account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...