Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error message - stats runner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carperman, Aug 22, 2002.

1. carperman

carperman Well-Known Member

Hello, i have been having problems with analog on 1 domain, when the cron.daily tasks are run, logrunner goes through all domains syncing stats programs.

cron.daily was set to run at 2pm, not a good time and i had to keep killing the analog proccess for this one domain, i emailed and spoke to support via AIM but they were not helpful, i ended up finding how to change when cron.daily ran from WHT forum. I changed this to 2am, this morning i got the warning email below.

The domain in question does about 800mb to 1gb of bandwidth a month, the domlog size as of now is approx 110mb.

This is the most active domain on the server, it is not exactly busy so i don't know how things would go if i did have busy site on this server.

IMPORTANT: Do not ignore this email.
    This is cPanel stats runner on server.domain.com!
    While processing the log files for user anon, the cpu has been
    maxed out for more then a 6 hour period. The current load/uptime line on the server at the time of
    this email is
    3:49am up 13 days, 19:23, 0 users, load average: 1.07, 0.73, 0.65
    You should check the server to see why the load is so high and take
    steps to lower the load. If you want stats to continue to run even with a high load; Edit
    /var/cpanel/cpanel.config and change extracpus to a number larger then 0 (run
    /usr/local/cpanel/startup afterwards to pickup the changes).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. marius

marius Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

same problem

i have the same problem. analyzing stats for some domeins gives me the error and the stats ar stoped.
    any help?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...