Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error on the path to my file

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mavis, Mar 12, 2018.

1. mavis

mavis Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello everyone!
    I have a little problem that has been blocking me for a while with my cpanel.

Voila, I have an anti -roid application that requires a connection to the server and for that, I wrote a php script that I placed in the public_html file. My script works very well and I manage to send the data of my Android application to my database So I created a folder in public_html in which I placed my php script, and since then it no longer works. Can not add content to my database yet I have correctly specified the path to my file in my application.

-http: //www.mydomainname.com/myfile.php is working properly.
    -http: //www.mydomainname.com/mydirectory/myfile.php Does not work.

Help me solve this, please.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

Do you notice any output to the Apache error log (/usr/local/apache/logs/error_log) when attempting to use the script with the new path? Or, do you notice any output to error_log files that exist in the public_html directory or corresponding subdirectory?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...