Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error pages - redirected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kdarko, Dec 3, 2006.

1. kdarko

kdarko Registered

Hi

I searched and read couple of threads which are related to my question, but none of them actually comes to cover my question entirely.
    I have a Typo3 v4 installation into / (the root of the website)
    I know 400, 401, 403, 404 and 500 are in the root of the website. I know I can edit via cPanel. I tried to add and modify the root .htaccess file by adding rules to redirect all these to /index.php, but the site wont load quite correct. Content is missing. I mean it seems to that it is not loading fully, I mean it doesnt load everything somehow. If anyone have experience with Typo3 v4 and error redirection please share it.

So, I was wondering what do I put (which command) for redirection in cPanel editing section for error pages where I can add a code for each error page. Which code (command) do I write there to tell 400 to redirect to the www.domain.com ?

2. Swaroop

Swaroop Active Member

just use a meta refresh?

<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="numberofseconds; URL=urlhere">

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kdarko

kdarko Registered

Thanks! Works very nice. :cool: