The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error parsing input URL, no data was cached, or no data was scraped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crliuh, Sep 9, 2014.

1. crliuh

crliuh Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It might be inappropriate to post this question right here, but i've posted it in linode.com forum and stakeoverflow, so far i didn't get any feedback from these two communities, i decided to give a try in here.

After research i found that alot of people facing the same issue. But so far i don't solution, this happened after i switch my server to linode.com

lets take an example. domain.com is one of the website hosted under the linode server, when i try to debug in /https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/, it just couldn't fetch the scrape information correctly.

weird things happen. when i try to debug using ip address 106.187.xx.xxx/~acemark2 everything goes smooth. fetching nicely, no error 404 for pages.

i suspect it might caused by "gethostbyaddr" function (ref: /http://www.gearhack.com/Forums/DisplayComments.php?file=Computer/Network/Internet/Preventing_Your_Web_Server_From_Blocking_Facebook_Share) but so far i don't have solutions.

any one face the same problem? any solutions for this?

#1 crliuh, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
  2. crliuh

crliuh Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator