Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Error: Validation for transport

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by Joel006, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Joel006

Joel006 Member

Hi cPanel forum,

I have a question about OneDrive and Dumptruck backups. I have configured cPanel/WHM backup configuration in WHM to backup to Dumptruck in the past on a retired server. I however, cannot seem to configure it again. It throws an error now.

Code:
    Error: Validation for transport “Dumptruck” failed: Could not open /https://dumptruck.goldenfrog.com:443/weekly/”: Operation failed. You can only open a collection (directory)
    Using the credentials:
    dumptruck backup.PNG

Here is the error if i use port 80 instead:
    Error: Validation for transport “Dumptruck” failed: Could not open “/https://dumptruck.goldenfrog.com:80/weekly/”: The URL "https://dumptruck.goldenfrog.com:80/weekly/" is not DAV enabled or not accessible.

However, i am interested in changing to OneDrive as i have 1TB of storage with OneDrive. The backups are just an added level of protection. We have R1Soft backup which covers our entire server. As i said, an added layer would be nice. We would like to be able to backup cPanel restore files automatically without adding extra monthly cost.

Is it possible to set up OneDrive as a backup destination?

Looking forward to your reply's.

#1 Joel006, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look? You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joel006

Joel006 Member

Hi,

I have posted the support ticket. The ticket id is: 6151473
    Hopefully this can be resolved and anyone who has a Dumptruck account and Onedrive.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...