The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error when trying to modify an account in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wmcyow, Jul 17, 2011.

1. wmcyow

wmcyow Member

Good morning,

Anytime I try to modify an account I am getting the error: "no call available for the requested version". I can modify the disk quota from quota modification but the "modify and account" produces this error.

I am running 11.3.1(build 4)

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    A few things you might try. Force a cPanel update to see if that cures this, close all browsers after clearing cache then go try again, try another browser. If none of those helps, a ticket to cPanel support may be required.

3. wmcyow

wmcyow Member

Thanks for the reply. I had already tried a force upgrade and I just tried a different browser with the same result. I guess if noone has any thoughts I will go ahead and open a ticket.

4. alphareseller

alphareseller Member

Hi, I got the same error when I try to change the ownership of my hosting accounts. Do you mind to share the solution once you hear back from the tech support?

5. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

This would have been due to using whm.domain.com for the proxy subdomain when choosing WHM > Modify an Account area. This has an internal case #51569 in regards to the issue, which is resolved in 11.30.2.0 version and will be viewable in our changelog at Change Logs once 11.30.2.0 reaches one of the existing tiers.

In the meantime, please try using https://IP#:2087/ or https://domain.com:2087/ to access that page without the proxy, since that should be working without the error message indicated.

Thanks!

6. lbeachmike

lbeachmike Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I ran into the same issue and this workaround worked. Thanks for the post with resolution so that I was able to work around this quickly without opening a ticket.

Other than the bug, the new modify account functionality is very nicely done!

Thanks.

Mike