The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error when using whm transfer between servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by croakingtoad, Aug 2, 2004.

1. croakingtoad

croakingtoad Member

I am getting this error when I am transferring an account using the transfer script in WHM...can someone please advise what the error is and what I need to do, if anything, to fix it.

cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/webalizerftp/usage_200403.html': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/webalizerftp/webalizer.current': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/webalizerftp/webalizer.hist': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/webalizerftp': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/bw-luke-2003.png': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp/bw-luke-2004.png': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/tmp': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/.cpanel-ducache': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/.lastlogin': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/.mailboxlist': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir/.xmbs': Disk quota exceeded
    cp: failed to preserve ownership for `/home/cpmove-luke/homedir': Disk quota exceeded

2. oswx

oswx Member

disk quota

may be you can modify the clients disk quota,try again.i hope that can use to you.