Diogo FC

Registered
Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I created few e-mail accounts and with that no problem but when I tried to delete an email account show me an error message: Error: You do not have a user named “[email protected]".

The strange behaviour is I don't have any problems creating the mail accounts.

What's wrong?

Regards

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

Could you let us know of any specific error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log during the email creation and removal process? Ensure to replace real domain names with examples when pasting the output.

Thank you.

Diogo FC

Registered
Jan 5, 2018
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Could you let us know of any specific error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log during the email creation and removal process? Ensure to replace real domain names with examples when pasting the output.

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

I can't find any error messages on log file. The first mention meaning anything is wrong is here:

[2017-12-18 13:15:01 +0100] die [Internal Death while parsing ./webmail/paper_lantern/mail/manage_disk_usage/index.html.tt 2585] Template::Exception:
[TYPE]=[undef]
[INFO]=[Mailboxes::get_mailbox_status_list(HASH(0x24df850)) failed: “/usr/bin/doveadm” reported error code “67” when it ended: doveadm([email protected]*****): Error: User doesn't exist

]
[TEXT]=[]
at cpanel.pl line 1046.
cpanel::cpanel::cptt_exectag("/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/paper_lantern/mail/manage_dis"..., 1) called at cpanel.pl line 4632
cpanel::cpanel::run_standard_mode() called at cpanel.pl line 860
cpanel::cpanel::script("cpanel::cpanel", "-webmail", "./webmail/paper_lantern/mail/manage_disk_usage/index.html.tt") called at cpanel.pl line 275

[2017-12-18 13:17:01 +0100] info [autoconfig_call] Mail::ClientConfig Notification => [email protected]***** via EMAIL [eventimportance => High (1)]

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

It looks like the domain name is not correctly configured for this account. Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look at the affected account?

Thank you.