Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

errors after update to 7.2.1-S85

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furball, Jul 29, 2003.

1. furball

furball Member

After updating to 7.2.1-S85 from 6.4.2-S85 I got an email informing me of a new mailing list setup called mailman, and emails every hour about a failed cron job with the following error:

/etc/cron.hourly/domains.pl:

/etc/cron.hourly/domains.pl: line 4: /etc/mail/virtusertable: No such file or directory
    chmod: failed to get attributes of `/etc/mail/virtusertable.db': No such file or directory
    /etc/cron.hourly/rsend:

tail: /var/run/sendmail.pid: No such file or directory
    head: /var/run/sendmail.pid: No such file or directory
    kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] [pid | job]... or kill -l [sigspec]

This happened on both my servers (one I use as a backup)

Also after the update, my main server pops up a window for "Resolver setup", and my backup server pops up a windows for "Hostname A Entry Missing!"

I have tried allowing it to setup the hostname, however it keeps on poping up, I have also setup the resolvers, but again the window keeps on poping up.

Thanks in advance

Dave

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. furball

furball Member

no one got any answers?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: