The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

errors in fantastico

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hamper, Jun 14, 2006.

1. hamper

hamper Well-Known Member

since this last update, when going into the users fantastico area I keep getting these errors/warnings. everything still works and installs but just doesn't look too swift.. can anyone tell me how to fix this? yes, I've reinstalled fantastico already.. is there a /script
    that I need to perhaps run? I'm still sort of new at using CPanel. TIA

2. jackie46

jackie46 BANNED

Remove all the cpanel_* files from /tmp

rm -f /tmp/cpanel_*
    rm -f /tmp/sess*

3. hamper

hamper Well-Known Member

Thanks,

but actually it was because my bind is messed up and the host didn't resolve properly, oh well another fix for morning :)

thanks though.

4. jackie46

jackie46 BANNED

I dont think so. What you posted as an error is not bind related.

5. richy

richy Well-Known Member

It is a resolver issue - the "network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in..." message is the give away. I believe this matter is also actually mentioned in an FAQ style post on the Netenberg Fantastico forums.

6. ramk

ramk Registered

Fantastico warnings

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1150345342.117749063.09268510999 on line 771

If you're having any problems with Fantastico either not working, displaying warnings like above or saying that Fantastico isn't installed in the correct location:

1) Go into WHM as root, click on Tweak Settings, scroll down to the PHP section and make sure the IONCUBE PHP Loader is selected. Save changes if needed.
    2) Log into your server as root via SSH and execute the following command:
    /scripts/makecpphp

For step number 2, make sure that the script completes the task without any errors. If the script stops the installation with errors, please deal with those errors before continuing.

Lot of servers lately that have cPanel and WHM incorrectly using a server's frontend (public) php.ini configuration instead of the correct backend copy located at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/etc/php.ini. Running /scripts/makecpphp will fix this problem so long as your cPanel installation is reasonably up-to-date.

Reminder: Setting the IONCUBE loader in Tweak Settings does not affect your public PHP configuration, only the backend copy used by cPanel and WHM.