The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errors since updating PHP to 5.4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nmavra, Dec 11, 2012.

1. nmavra

nmavra Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello all,
    I updated PHP to 5.4 yesterday and I have been having various issues since.
    We have managed to make most of them disappear, or at least not get posted all over the websites for all visitors to see, however some are still having issues.

An example is that most of the websites that are hosted on my server get these 3 errors:

[11-Dec-2012 13:24:21 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[11-Dec-2012 13:24:21 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/imagick.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[11-Dec-2012 13:24:21 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I found out that suhosin.so is not compatible with PHP 5.4. But what about the others? How can I fix these errors?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: