Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

errors with php_curl.dll from cmd line php script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fuzioneer, Nov 16, 2007.

1. fuzioneer

fuzioneer Well-Known Member

I "think" that one of our cronned cmd line php scripts is causing an error to appear in the error log

[16-Nov-2007 07:38:01] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/php_curl.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/php_curl.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I have one of these every time the script executes so i am pretty sure its the script that is causing it.

any ideas why its doing this ?

2. nickp666

nickp666 Well-Known Member

php_curl.dll is a windows dynamic link library, so has no place on a linux/bsd system, check the script and your php.ini for a reference to it, and then remove it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fuzioneer

fuzioneer Well-Known Member

spot on, it was uncommented in the php.ini for some unknown reason !