Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

/etc/cron.daily/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Networkologist, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Networkologist

Networkologist Well-Known Member

Two questions, really. The below is the first time I've seen this report. Usually it just says, "stat of /var/log/exim_paniclog failed: No such file or directory." Now it contains:

/etc/cron.daily/interser-daily.sh:

Shutting down kernel logger: [ OK ] Shutting down system logger: [ OK ] Starting system logger: [ OK ] Starting kernel logger: [ OK ] /etc/cron.daily/interser-daily.sh: /admin/upgraderpms: No such file or directory
    /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

stat of /var/log/exim_paniclog failed: No such file or directory

Second is, I think I touched something in WHM 'cause I used to receive, /scripts/upcp - Cpanel updates are coming from layer2.cpanel.net

I was changing both WHM and cpanel themes (and stuff) and since then I don't receive notice of 'updates coming' like I used to.

If you'd like to check, my root password is

...:D

2. Networkologist

Networkologist Well-Known Member

ehhh...never mind

But to anyone considering changing the distributor that they get their license from, PM me. 'Cause it can be more trouble than it's worth :eek: