The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eudora and SSL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DigiCrime, Jan 2, 2006.

1. DigiCrime

DigiCrime Well-Known Member

After this maildir conversion people complain about exim's cert not working.... when I check it it shows that its working just fine but only those who use Eudora are complaining about it.... solution turn it off yes, but for those who "want" to use it....?? Ideas ?

2. DigiCrime

Still wondering....

3. Metro2

Metro2 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm in the same boat. I myself use Eudora and have recommended it to several customers in the past, who now use it.

Supposedly the solution is to into the properties of the email personality in question and go to it's Certificate Information Manager, and "Add to Trusted" on the cert as described here , but don't waste your time - it doesn't work.

The only solution I have found so far is, as you mentioned, to completely disable it in Eudora as described here.

So far, it seems Eudora is the only mail client with this affliction once you convert to maildir.

4. DigiCrime

seven months later lol better late then never... I to have tried that and it doesn't work either. In short all Ive found is Eudora is incompatible with Cpanel :rolleyes: