Orcen

Registered
Apr 24, 2008
Hello, first of all I do apologize if this is not the right place to report this issue. Since today I'm having trouble logging into exams.cpanel.net as it requested a cpanel login ID instead of my regular email/password. I tried to create a login ID and now each time I access it I'm unable to see the dashboard, and the only error I see is 'First name' is required, under error - Removed -

I'm not sure if this is affecting several users or just me, and I'm worried that the new login may have just deleted my completed courses, etc.

If this is not the place to report this, kindly forward me in the right direction, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew Ellwood

Registered
Jun 25, 2019
Rochdale, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Greetings all!

Just wondering if I may please ask for some assistance.

I have within the last month signed up and have been using the cPU to start getting clued up.

I was not able to get logged in tonight, the interface is rejecting my credentials whether pasted from my password manager, from plain text or manually typed.

Have tried this on Chrome and Firefox, all with the same results. I was trying to see if I could send off a reset request but cannot see it - I feel like I am being blind!

Could someone please direct me to either a reset process which I could not initially locate, or could a member of staff issue a password reset?

Regards,

Andrew

Attachments

Orcen

Registered
Apr 24, 2008
Thank you for this. I received a reply from cPanel University informing the issue was caused due to login system changes being tested, but they were not properly reverted. They reverted everything back and I can now log properly to the site.

Everything works perfectly at the moment, thank you for everybody involved in fixing this.

Reactions: Infopro