The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent Cpanel Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mousepotatoe, Sep 6, 2004.

1. mousepotatoe

mousepotatoe Active Member

After reading so many posts proclaiming cpanels support being less than desirable, I didnt even bother to submit a support request, but continued to muddle through postings and searches with fixes that just didnt work for me. After 3 days of murderous coding, loading, reloading and failing I figured that I had nothing to lose.

Cpanel support responded within minutes with something to try.
    It didnt work, but they responded again immediately with something else to try.
    It did take 4 or 5 emails before I got back up and running, but they were right there for me and didnt hesitate to help.

If you have a critical issue contact support and give them a chance, if I had contacted them first, I would have had a holiday weekend with the rest of the country instead of pulling my hair out for hours on end, with hundreds of websites down for the count.

Save yourself some time and headaches, give http://support.cpanel.net/ a try.

2. Joshfrom

Joshfrom Well-Known Member

Tweaked his post slightly -- he had provided an email address for support. Everyone should be using the URL above when contacting us for support.

Thank you for the compliment -- we try to provide the best customer service we can. You can't please everyone but we do try to accomodate most people. :)

3. jmcglaren

jmcglaren Registered

I have a question
    This is my first time using Cpanel, the thing is, I have a Debian Sarge 3.0, a fresh installed server with fresh installed cpanel.
    I cannot login at all, it's there any file or any special username to login for the very first time? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

Welcome to these forums. Please familiarize yourself with the 'search' function :)

You should be able to connect to WHM via a browser using https://<IP>:2087 using root and your root password to logon.

5. jmcglaren

jmcglaren Registered

I tryed that already, didn't work.
    Is there any conf file where I can change that setting???