The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

excessive PHP CPU consumption

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zenzen, Nov 12, 2010.

1. zenzen

zenzen Registered

My host uses cpanel for sure, and I host WordPress in it only
    but time and again the hoster is send me warning and blocking my site saying the cpu usage is excess,

How can I know which PHP processes are running in my account under cpanel? I don't have WHM interface or access to it?

I simply want to know which process is consuming so much CPU?

I have disabled all wordpress plugins, and even paused the site, but still there are 62 queries.

Please, help me.

2. GaryT

GaryT Well-Known Member

Personally I hate wordpress as it consumes tons of resources, We have a client on us doing exactly what your host is saying to you, Eventually we had to put a cap on there domain as it was affecting others.

You cannot do anything on your end but you should ask your host to give you the php name of the file causing the load, If they just say /index.php then you know its wordpress in general.

RSS plugins for wordpress aree nightmares as it drags all the resources to complete but yes, Email them and ask for the exact location of the file causing the load.