Exim Blacklist no longer works

swampy

Jan 30, 2004
Spammers and Abusers (Black List) no longer works i tried to add a single ip to the black list today but i get an error saying each line must contain a valid entry so i deleted all ips and block ips from the file just incase there was an invalid entry.

I then tried to add a single ip again from the exim Spammers and Abusers (Black List) in the config editor and i get the same error.

I do not know when this stopped working as i have not entered an ip for about 2 months

I did get the usual error after last nights update and set the acl to defaults
(Unable to automatically update the mailer config)

Any help please

cPanel 11.25.0-R46156 - WHM 11.25.0 - X 3.9

Mark

Last edited:

vlus

Nov 6, 2003
still a problem 10-25-10 whm v11.26.20

Does anyone have a fix/patch for this? I have got to block some spammers at the server level, and the Exim Blacklist (spammers and abusers list) will not take more than one IP address.

It is throwing error for any IP address entered "Each line must contain a valid entry"

This is a pretty important feature... anyone? Is this list stored in a file that can be manually edited? I really have to get this working.

Thanks in advance for any help
Vlus

beiruthost

Jul 27, 2004
Re: still a problem 10-25-10 whm v11.26.20

Does anyone have a fix/patch for this? I have got to block some spammers at the server level, and the Exim Blacklist (spammers and abusers list) will not take more than one IP address.

It is throwing error for any IP address entered "Each line must contain a valid entry"

This is a pretty important feature... anyone? Is this list stored in a file that can be manually edited? I really have to get this working.

Thanks in advance for any help
Vlus
Fixed in the Last RELEASE Build (11.28)