Exim "Filtered" result Whitelist workaround?

Luciel

Oct 13, 2005
Hello,

Forgive me if there's another thread on the subject, I was not able to find one that would help me.

There's an external person trying to send a user within my server email (legitimate) but it is getting filtered, here's the delivery report (edited for privacy):

Code:
Event: filtered
Sender User: -remote-
Sender Domain:
Sender: [email protected]
Sent Time: Dec 3, 2015 4:24:16 PM
Sender Host: [email protected]
Sender IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Authentication: localdelivery
Spam Score: 0
Recipient: [email protected]
Delivered To: /dev/null
Delivery User: nordicm
Delivery Domain: xxxxxxxx.com
Router: central_filter
Transport: **bypassed**
Out Time: Dec 3, 2015 4:24:16 PM
ID: 1a4Vjv-0000EZ-DZ
Delivery Host: localhost
Delivery IP: 127.0.0.1
Size: 1.63 KB
Result: Filtered
I rather not change the Anti-Spam settings as they are working very well for this server that in the past has received quite a lot of spam. Is there something like a whitelist where I can add an ip or email address or domain so it lets it through?

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Have you reviewed the account-level and user-level filter rules via cPanel for this account to see which one is triggering the rejection?

Thank you.

Luciel

Oct 13, 2005
Hello! :)

Yes, my first thought was to check spamassasin filter rules, there's quite a few but it's mostly for TLDs and specific domains known for spam, other than that, nothing else. Then again, I'm not to worried about figuring out why this specific e-mail didn't go through as it's the first time in months we know of a false possitive (that's why I rather not change settings as they are working really well in regards of anti-spam).

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Last edited:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I've updated the documentation URLs to reflect cPanel version 54 and the Paper Lantern theme.

Thank you.