Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Exim Mail queue question.

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by netricks, Dec 10, 2004.

1. netricks

netricks Member

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netricks

netricks Member

Thans for the responce. I thought there may be some simple way of telling which recipients received the outbound message and which did not. I have an e-mail list of about 5000 people that have subscribed to my newsletter, but there are many addresses that have been rejected. I thought that perhaps we may be able to tell which addresses are bad based on the exim mail queue. Does that make sence? Is there a way to do that that you know of?

Thank you.

GR

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I do understand, I'm not aware of a simple way, though. I once had high hopes for the NN/YY codes in that regard until discovering the reason for them. I you used Mailman you should be able to tell from the bounces.