The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exim maildirsize error

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mephisto, Mar 26, 2010.

1. mephisto

mephisto Member

Hello.
    I keep getting this error in my exim_paniclog:

Code:
    2010-03-26 15:24:30 failed to expand condition "${if exists {$home/etc/$domain/quota}{${if > {${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/qu
    ota}{$value}{0}}}{0}{${if eq {${if exists {$home/mail/$domain/$local_part/maildirsize}{1}{0}}}{0}{${if > {${run {/usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximwrap
     GETDISKUSED $local_part $domain}}}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}{0}}}{true}{false}}}{${perl{checkuserquota}{$d
    omain}{$local_part}{$message_size}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}}}{$home/mail/$domain/$local_part/maildirsize}}
    }}}{false}}}{false}}" for virtual_user_maildir_overquota router: absolute value of integer "2147483648" is too large (overflow)
    2010-03-26 15:24:31 1NvASc-0006ze-57 failed to expand condition "${if exists {$home/etc/$domain/quota}{${if > {${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$ho
    me/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}{0}}}{0}{${if eq {${if exists {$home/mail/$domain/$local_part/maildirsize}{1}{0}}}{0}{${if > {${run {/usr/local/cp
    anel/bin/eximwrap GETDISKUSED $local_part $domain}}}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}{0}}}{true}{false}}}{${perl{c
    heckuserquota}{$domain}{$local_part}{$message_size}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}}}{$home/mail/$domain/$local_p
    art/maildirsize}}}}}{false}}}{false}}" for virtual_user_maildir_overquota router: absolute value of integer "2147483648" is too large (overflow
    )
    2010-03-26 15:40:54 failed to expand condition "${if exists {$home/etc/$domain/quota}{${if > {${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/qu
    ota}{$value}{0}}}{0}{${if eq {${if exists {$home/mail/$domain/$local_part/maildirsize}{1}{0}}}{0}{${if > {${run {/usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximwrap
     GETDISKUSED $local_part $domain}}}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}{0}}}{true}{false}}}{${perl{checkuserquota}{$d
    omain}{$local_part}{$message_size}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{$home/etc/$domain/quota}{$value}}}{$home/mail/$domain/$local_part/maildirsize}}
    }}}{false}}}{false}}" for virtual_user_maildir_overquota router: absolute value of integer "2147483648" is too large (overflow)

The messages are being delivered, but the sender gets a mailler daemon response with an error.

I tried using:
    /scripts/reset_mail_quotas_to_sane_values
    /scripts/generate_maildirsize

with no results. The error still exists.

Looking forward to Your reply.

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    What were the exact CLI options used with the scripts mentioned?

What is the full cPanel version and build number?

Given the reported details and attempted corrective measures I believe this issue may require more in-depth investigation than can be performed via the forums; please submit a support request so that we may assist with troubleshooting the specific symptoms and inspect the unique circumstances involved.

When available, please let me know the ticket ID number (e.g., via a PM) upon submitting the support request so that I may follow-up internally. For reference, the links in my forums signature may be used to initiate a ticket submission (e.g., Support Options).