The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exim moving received email from a specific user for .Junk

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Mateus Demboski, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Mateus Demboski

Mateus Demboski Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,
    For exemplify my problem i will call my client 'domain' and your domain 'domain.com'.
    My problem:

The account 'domain' have a domain called 'domain.com' with the following users:
    foo@domain.com
    bar@domain.com
    abc@domain.com

When foo@domain.com send an e-mail to bar@domain.com ( specifically this e-mails ) when recived from 'bar@domain.com' the exim or another software move the message to .Junk folder in the mail dir and if .Junk folder don't exists she is created.
    This problem ocurre only for this users and only when foo@domain.com send an e-mail to bar@domain.com.
    The user 'bar@domain.com' haven't any filter and SpamAssassin is disabled.

Detail: yesterday (04.09.15) I tried removing and create the account again. In the early work, but today (10.04.15) the problem happened again.
    Other detail: in exim_mainlog the massage as succefull senteded to te Inbox folder (/home/domain/mail/domain.com/bar/)

please help me, i don't now what more to make.

#1 Mateus Demboski, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Do you have any filters configured for the email account or the overall cPanel account? What's the exact entry for the message in /var/log/exim_mainlog?

Thank you.