Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Eximstats Failed - Problem!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CreedFeed, Apr 27, 2004.

1. CreedFeed

CreedFeed Member

I searched the forums and found many posts relating to eximstats failing, but none really matched the problem I have. When I try to manually start eximstats, here's what I get:

Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .) at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximstats line 254.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximstats line 254.

Any ideas on this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CreedFeed

CreedFeed Member

I just reinstalled DBI, DBD:mysql, and a few other Perl Modules and now when I run "/usr/local/cpanel/bin/eximstats" nothing is displayed. Does that mean there were no errors? Despite nothing being displayed, WHM still shows eximstats as "Failed"...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CreedFeed

CreedFeed Member

Now it's listed as running. I guess it's fixed???