The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra MailScanner link in skins

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by rsutc, Jun 11, 2007.

1. rsutc

rsutc Well-Known Member

My server had some problems over the weekend following the cPanel update to a later version of 10.9 and the DC tried a number of fixes, including reinstalling exim and mailscanner. The final result: back to normal, except that Universina now has two links in the add-on panel to Mailscanner, one that works, and one that is broken. How do I remove the info that is producting the broken link?

One goes to frontend/universina/cells/mailscanner... (works)
    and the other to frontend/universina/mailscanner.... (does not work)

BTW, in checking further, I note that both links also appear in the X theme, except that there, both work. I would of course like to remove one of these too.

Further to this, I note the anomaly that in [Home]/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr
    there are two directories, one with the name addonfeatures and the other with the name addonsfeatures There is a mailscanner item in the former, and items mailscanner, cpanelpro, and fantastico items in the latter. This may relate to this problem.

Does anyone here have a simple fix? (CentOS, BTW)

Rick