Failed - at bin/checkallsslcerts.pl line 653.

TechBill

Aug 7, 2011
I am getting email everyday that SSL check failed to get signed certificate from the cPanel. I did search on this forum but there seem to be no true solution to this issue I have found so far. Can anyone point me to the right direction to resolve this annoying issue?

Thank you
Bill

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/checkallsslcerts
The system will check for the certificate for the “cpanel” service.
The system will attempt to replace the self-signed certificate for the “cpanel” service with a signed certificate from the cPanel Store.
The system will attempt to install a certificate for the “cpanel” service from the system ssl storage.
None of the certificates in the system ssl storage were acceptable to use for the “cpanel” service.
The system will attempt to install a certificate for the “cpanel” service from the cPanel store.
[WARN] The system failed to acquire a signed certificate from the cPanel Store because of the following error: The system failed to acquire a signed certificate from the cPanel Store. at bin/checkallsslcerts.pl line 653.

The system will check for the certificate for the “dovecot” service.
The system will attempt to replace the self-signed certificate for the “dovecot” service with a signed certificate from the cPanel Store.
The system will attempt to install a certificate for the “dovecot” service from the system ssl storage.
None of the certificates in the system ssl storage were acceptable to use for the “dovecot” service.
The system will check for the certificate for the “exim” service.
The system will attempt to replace the self-signed certificate for the “exim” service with a signed certificate from the cPanel Store.
The system will attempt to install a certificate for the “exim” service from the system ssl storage.
None of the certificates in the system ssl storage were acceptable to use for the “exim” service.
The system will check for the certificate for the “ftp” service.
The system will attempt to replace the self-signed certificate for the “ftp” service with a signed certificate from the cPanel Store.
The system will attempt to install a certificate for the “ftp” service from the system ssl storage.
None of the certificates in the system ssl storage were acceptable to use for the “ftp” service.

TechBill

Aug 7, 2011
I found this post which seems to fix my issue. So far, no more error or complaints from AutoSSL.

# /usr/local/cpanel/bin/checkallsslcerts
The system will check for the certificate for the “cpanel” service.
The system will attempt to verify that the certificate for the “cpanel” service is still valid using OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol).
The certificate for the “cpanel” service passed all checks.
The system will check for the certificate for the “dovecot” service.
The system will attempt to verify that the certificate for the “dovecot” service is still valid using OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol).
The certificate for the “dovecot” service passed all checks.
The system will check for the certificate for the “exim” service.
The system will attempt to verify that the certificate for the “exim” service is still valid using OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol).
The certificate for the “exim” service passed all checks.
The system will check for the certificate for the “ftp” service.
The system will attempt to verify that the certificate for the “ftp” service is still valid using OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol).
The certificate for the “ftp” service passed all checks.