The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed WHM > WHM and Restore Full Back process

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by Turbotimer, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Turbotimer

Turbotimer Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello guys,

I'm working to migrate my account from one provider to other one, I tried using "Copy an Account From Another Server With an Account Password" and also I tried doing a full backup , and then try to use "Restore a Full Backup/cpmove File" both process failed due to :

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Starting “RESTORE” for Account “npsmgnt”
    Restore File: “/home/backup-7.15.2014_15-11-46_npsmgnt.tar.gz”
    Restore Reseller Privs: “yes”
    Restricted mode: “no”
    Express mode: “no”

The “Account” restore module has the following areas disabled by request: “all”

ArchiveManager
    Preparing archive for restoration …

ArchiveManager
    Failed to extract the archive at “/home/backup-7.15.2014_15-11-46_npsmgnt.tar.gz”: The tar archive extraction failed because of an error: The “/bin/gtar” command (process 9450) ended prematurely because it received the “TERM” (15) signal. The process was aborted because it reached the timeout.: “”.
    Failed: Account Restore Failed: “Failed to extract the archive at “/home/backup-7.15.2014_15-11-46_npsmgnt.tar.gz”: The tar archive extraction failed because of an error: The “/bin/gtar” command (process 9450) ended prematurely because it received the “TERM” (15) signal. The process was aborted because it reached the timeout.: “”.”
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tried to do this with skiphomedir option, but when I run : /scripts/restorepkg npsmgnt I got the error: because of an error: at bin/restorepkg line 373.

Could you please let me know how to resolve this or have you any clue about this error?

Thanks in advanced.

Rodolfo

#1 Turbotimer, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.