The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantastico de Luxe problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crymb, Jan 6, 2010.

1. crymb

crymb Registered

Dear all,

I have recently been asked to create a website for my church. I am familiar with webdesign but not cpanel. I desire to use Fantastico de Luxe to quick install Joomla, however, whenever I enter Fantastico this is what I see:

[​IMG]

There are no links etc, so I cannot do the install. The previous admin installed wordpress onto the site, would this at all prevent access to Fantastico? One other note, IE and Google Chrome both warn that the Cpanel is not a secure site. Why would this be?

I'd appreciate any help at all,
    Many thanks

Mark

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Your host can better assist you with this sort of thing. If you are the Administrator of the server you might ask over at the Fantastico support forums for help with your Fantastico install. netenberg.com - Index

As for the "Not Secure" site warning, in this case it can be ignored or, you can add the security certificate of the server to your brower (in IE) or in FireFox add an exception when asked. Most Shared Hosting servers share the server certificate across all accounts so it will be a certificate from a different domain name than your website or control panel URL, depending on how the Administrator has configured the server and your account.

They can explain this in more detail for you as well.

Good luck with your new site!