The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantastico Help Needed!! PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by highway, Feb 16, 2004.

1. highway

highway Registered

I have a new install of Cpanel on my new server and have never used it before..I finally figured out how to get my website online and the domains transferred and they have now resolved. What Im having a problem with is that when I use fantastico to install on one of my websites, I have no clue as to where to put it. What directory?..I get to install it but when I gave it index.php, I couldnt get it to go without using extensions..Such as (www.findmp3s.com/index.php)..how do I get it to go driectly to my website??...This may sound silly but Im brand new to cpanel and all the install stuff using fantastico. Please email me with help or post here..thanks!!
    (Highway101@cox.net)

2. trakwebster

trakwebster Well-Known Member

Why Post Here?

Why post here in the cpanel forum, when you could post in the fantastico forum?

If you have a legal copy of fantastico, then there should be some instructions that came with it. If you're not aware of these instructions or they're not clear, I'm sure the good folks at fantastico will help you in their forum.

The cpanelthemes.com site (the creator of fantastico) is at http://cpanelthemes.com -- you know, the place where you *purchased* the software :) -- and the forum will be found at http://www.cpanelthemes.com/forum/.

#2 trakwebster, Feb 16, 2004
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2004
  3. highway

highway Registered

Thanks and sorry for the mispost!!