The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantastico Install Errors on Programs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JD2004, Jul 9, 2004.

1. JD2004

JD2004 Member

Hello all, I come to you again with a problem that i can not figure out. I have installed Fantastico and it works great. Other then when i try to install programs off it. I have installed xoops and it worked fine. I am trying to install Mambo Open Source and it installs and sql installs

Install Mambo Open Source (3/3)

/home/wwwisla/public_html/main/configuration.php configured
    /home/wwwisla/public_html/main/data.sql configured

But when i login to the admin site, and then go to global config area i find these errors...

Warning: main(components/com_config/admin.config.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwisla/public_html/main/administrator/components/com_config/admin.config.php on line 122

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'components/com_config/admin.config.html.php' (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/wwwisla/public_html/main/administrator/components/com_config/admin.config.php on line 122

can anyone tell me why i am getting these errors and how to fix it ? I have tried for a week to figure it out and its not working.

You have all been great at helping me in the past and i hope you can figure this one out. I have checked and set admin privs on sql and made sure everything was installed correctly. I am out of ideas. Please help.

JD

2. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

You need to chmod 777 on the following directories within your Mambo install

/administrator/backups
    /administrator/components
    /components
    /images
    /media
    /language
    /modules
    /templates
    /uploadfiles

In the future, you may want to direct your Fantastico questions to the Netenberg support forums (where the answer I gave you came from). The developers actually monitor and respond to support requests over there.

3. JD2004

JD2004 Member

Thank you very much for the assistance. By chance do you have the link addy where I can find that board you spoke of ?

Thank you again for your help. It is greatly appriciated.

JD

4. JD2004

JD2004 Member

Ok, did chmod and still doesnt work :( I have no idea what is up with this. I also tried to install phpnuke and got errors on that too. I am sure i set up Fantastico correctly, I have re-installed it 3 times to make sure I configed it the right way. I have no idea why its erroring out.

Any ideas ?

thanks,

JD

5. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

If you look closely, you will see that I put the link in my original post :)

Here it is just in case you miss it http://www.netenberg.com/forum/

6. JD2004

JD2004 Member

Yup i see it now. Sorry didnt see that it was a link. I read the text but did not mouse over it and see it was a hidden hyperlink. Thanks for the help. I will post this question there.

JD