The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantastico install issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by exodux, Oct 13, 2004.

1. exodux

exodux Well-Known Member

Just installed Fantastico onto my server and all went well to the looks of things.
    However, I've only come across 2 problems.

1) When going to the /cpanel directory on the site and clicking on the "Fantastico" Link in the control panel, I get the following error -

PHP script /tmp/cpanel.fantast.1097710577.23398 is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp.
    Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

2) When going to the admin area of Fantastico, I get the following error -

PHP script /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico/includes/enc_restrictions.inc.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp.
    Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

I've downloaded and placed the ixed files into /home/fantast/public_html/ixed/ directory. It however tells me to place it in each user directory, which I dont think should be right considering it would be using their storage space and this also should not be viewable by the client in anyway.

Just wondering if anyone could please provide me any steps or help me on fixing this so fantastico can be properly viewable on my server for myself and my clients.

Thanks!

2. __DoPe_ShOw__

__DoPe_ShOw__ Well-Known Member

Theres a big topic about it on the fantastico forums. I would tell you how to fix it, but i don't have the time right now. Its simple though. Go to the forums and check it out.

3. exodux

exodux Well-Known Member