The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantastico not working - cpanel logs show mysql error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ksingh, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ksingh

ksingh Active Member

Hello,

I have
    CPanel version 10.9.0-C136
    WHM 10.8.0
    MySQL 4.1.21

When any user clicks on fantastico link through his cpanel, firefox prompts with downloading of index.php file.

To diagnose this matter I re-installed fantastico and also ran /scripts/fixcommonproblems. To check whether it was a PHP issue, I put a test.php file in fantastico folder and it worked as expected.

Eventually when I looked into /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log. There I found

DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE_TMP_TABLE, INDEX, ALTER, SELECT, LOCK_TABLES, INSERT ON `user_osc1`.* TO ' at line 1 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql.pm line 938.

Upon further diagnosing I found it was executing this mysql statement

GRANT CREATE, DROP, REFERENCES, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE_TMP_TABLE, INDEX, ALTER, SELECT, LOCK_TABLES, INSERT ON `user\_osc1`.* TO 'user_osc1'@'192.168.1.%'

Above statement I think is valid for MySQL 5 version. Could this be source of problem?

Any help is appreciated.

K Singh

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You need to get support for Fantastico from the developers over at www.netenberg.com