Fantastico opens in new window in v76

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
WHM Home
Plugins
click ANY plug in and it is SUPPOSED to open in the RHS of WHM.

Click Fantastico and it opens in a new browser tab outside the WHM interface.

Fantastico says the issue is that the link is embedded in WHM plugins "It is done by cPanel based on the registration of our plugin" so please do not direct me back to them.

Frustration level is rising!

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
Thanks Michael but it is not my job to get you guys and the fantastico team to talk to each other. I have reported this to both of you and you both say it is the other guys responsibility. I am a customer of both of you not an employee of either.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
When was the last time Fantastico, the script itself, was updated? Do you know exactly? Most addons used with WHM have been updated by this point, if that script is not up to date, that's why you're seeing this issue I bet.

You might also like to know about these issues:
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-2511/product_id-4348/Netenberg-Fantastico-De-Luxe.html

Thanks Michael but it is not my job to get you guys and the fantastico team to talk to each other.
It is your job to keep any addon scripts you install on your server, up to date.

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
Updated this morning.

Indeed it is on me to keep the current version installed. I do version checking on a daily basis. It is not my job to be the middle man between any two given companies. In this case both have been notified of the error and both say "It is on the other guy's end, have them call us."

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Thats not how it works. cPanel does not support it, they don't support cPanel. 2 different companies you deal with separately.

Fantastico, the script itself, not the scripts it makes installing easy for your users, updated on your server just today, really?

Can you tell me what version of Fantastico is the latest version?

Last edited:

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
Yeah whatever. They say for me to tell you to call them. You say for me to tell them to call you. Two companies being hard headed like little kids holding their breath to get attention and get their way. Highly unprofessional on both ends. Their product and your's are not playing well together. It has been reported to both of you. I have no ability to control how silly or childish the means of dealing with a reported issue is handled with either. Have a great day!

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
How about I just ask you to leave the discussion and let Michael help me. He is more apt to actually finding solutions than being belligerent and hostile towards end users.

Status
Not open for further replies.