The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[fatal error or timeout occurred while passing this directive] under Stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jkarides, Feb 5, 2012.

1. jkarides

jkarides Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've seen multiple threads pertaining to this but they haven't really solved it for me. We tried CHMOD'ing certain filese to 600, 666, etc. We've tried server reboots, etc. We also contacted our server provider and they narrowed it down to a few files that we CHMOD'd. Regardless, it has not solved the problem and I'm looking for some help from you guys!

When I enter cPanel and expand the stats on the left hand side it says about midway down:

I dig further and expand it and I get these beautiful errors that we cannot solve. Mind you, we sent this to our provider, they shrugged said they were unmanaged and sent us on our way...wonderful!

I would appreciate any help fixing this!

Kindly,

Joseph Karides
    Radon Host
    Chief Executive Officer

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: [fatal error or timeout occurred while passing this directive] under St

Hello Joseph,

Typically, that type of error is seen if the /home/radonhos/.cpanel folder or the /home/radonhos/.cpanel/datastore folder has the wrong file permissions or ownership. You can check the ownership and permissions by running the following:

Code:
    ls -lah /home/radonhos/.cpanel/datastore
    To fix the ownership for that specific file:

Code:
    chown radonhos:radonhos /home/radonhos/.cpanel/datastore/all_iplist.db
    You might try a recursive chown on the /home/radonhos/.cpanel folder itself if necessary. You likely would want to check other folders on that account to see if they are also improperly owned.

I do notice that a ticket (2258610) was also opened besides this forum thread. Going forward, it would be very helpful to note if you have opened up a ticket in our system for us to review the ticket information for tracking purposes.

Thanks!